Metals, Alloys, etc.
- Anldonite – The metal of the God of Death
- Blackiron – Not very useful, except for refining into Blacksteel
- Blacksteel – Hard, dense metal, that apparently negates magic.
- Caelite – The metal of the gods.
- Citrin – Combined with iron, it slowly liquifies the iron, hardening it in the process, akin to making steel.
- Electrum – Alloy of Silver and Gold
- Mecentle – Alloy of Zendrite and Gold. Good medium for storing mana.
- Molver – Alloy of Zendrite and Silver. Very potent as a focus for magic.
- Orichalcum – Looks like golden Copper.
- Pewter – Fools silver? Alloy of Lead and Silver.
- Taronium – Can be refined into Tarosteel
- Tarosteel – One of the hardest and most durable metals available in Niliendathil.
- Zendrarcanum – Alloy of Zendron and Blackiron. Extremely hard to make. If alloyed correctly, it has an anti-magic aura.
- Zendron – Moonsilver
- Zendrite – Almost like Moonsilver?
Iron & Steel
- Cast Iron – Very hard and malleable, but very brittle.
- Crucible Steel – The highest quality steel available.
- Imperial Steel – Most common type of steel. Standard quality for weapons and armour.
- Dascarusan Steel – High quality steel prized for its hardness and toughness. The steel that’s made when combining Citrin and iron deep underwater.
- Thau Steel – High grade steel that is somehow quite resistant to corrosion.
- Wrought Iron – Ordinary iron for tools and weapons.